Who we are
Our website address is: https://kidzzkastle.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
KIDS CASTLE ANAHEIM
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of being permitted by AA exports llc (herein referred to as “KIDS Castle “ or “Kk”) to participate in the activities and to use the equipment and facilities of KK, now and in the future, I, the undersigned, on behalf of myself, (and if applicable) my child or ward (both of us hereinafter referred to as “I” or “Participant”), my spouse, parents, heirs, estate, insurers and assigns and if applicable the parents, heirs, estate, insurers and assigns of my child or ward (collectively, the “RELEASING PARTIES”) hereby agree as follows:
1. Assumption of Inherent Risks and Dangers. I acknowledge and agree that playgrounds and gyms for adults and children entail certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activities and regardless of the care taken by KIDS CASTLE. Children and adults running around, jumping, diving and being excited (simply having fun) can be exposed to the usual risk of cuts and bruises for example. Other more serious risks exist as well. The children and other participants often can fall off equipment, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries and even death. Traveling to and from the various KK locations raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents. Double bouncing by more than one person, can create a rebound effect causing serious injury. Running (or walking), jumping and bouncing off of the various parts of the playground equipment is and can be dangerous and can cause serious injury or death and must be done at each Participant’s own risk. Similar risks are also inherent in using the Foam Pits or Ball Swimming Pools located in the KK facilities for example. Further the acts or omissions of other adults and children attending KK’s facilities, using its equipment and participating in its activities can also be the cause of injury and even death to a Participant. In any event, if I or if applicable, my child or ward is injured, I or, if applicable, my child or ward may require medical assistance, such medical assistance will be at my sole cost and expense. I hereby assert that my and if applicable my child’s or ward’s, use of the KK facilities and equipment and participation in the activities at KIDS CASTLE is voluntary and that I/we knowingly assume all inherent risks of such activity.
2. Indemnification. The RELEASING PARTIES hereby agree to, release, hold harmless, defend and indemnify KIDS CASTLE, its licensees, franchisees, owners, shareholders, members, partners, employees, directors, officers, managers, agents, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (collectively, the “RELEASED PARTIES”) (i.e., defend and pay any judgment and legal costs and expenses, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and other expenses) from any and all claims of any or all of the RELEASING PARTIES arising from my and if applicable, my child’s or ward’s death, injury or loss due to the use of the facilities and equipment of KE and the participation in activities and related presence on the premises of KK by me and, if applicable, my child or ward (including, without limitation, those arising from the inherent risks of such activity or the ordinary negligence of any or all of the RELEASED PARTIES or other third parties, including, without limitation, other attendees at the KK facilities). The RELEASING PARTIES further agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the RELEASED PARTIES against any and all claims of co-Participants, rescuers and others arising from my and, if applicable, my child’s or ward’s conduct in the course of use of the facilities and equipment of KK and the participation in activities and related presence on the premises of KIDS CASTLE by me and if applicable my child or ward.
3 Health and Medical Care. I am (and, if applicable, my child or ward is) in good health, and have (and has) no special health problems or issues. I authorize for myself and if applicable my child or ward a licensed medical care provider to carry out any emergency medical care which may be necessary and I agree to be fully responsible for any associated costs and expenses.
4. Photographs and Records. For myself and if applicable on behalf of my child or ward, in consideration of being permitted to use the KK facilities and equipment and to participate in its activities, I hereby grant to KIDS CASTLE, its parent company and all licensees and affiliated companies and entities, the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or record me and, if applicable, my child or ward, to use such photographs and recordings for all purposes, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner in any and all media now or hereafter known or discovered, in perpetuity throughout the world, without limitation or restriction, and with the right to make changes or alterations to such photographs and recordings. On behalf of myself and, if applicable, on behalf of my child or ward, I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve such photographs and, any changes or alterations thereto or the use thereof, and on my behalf and, if applicable, on behalf of my child or ward, I acknowledge and agree that the rights granted pursuant to this Section 4 are without compensation of any kind. All Photographs and/or Recordings are exclusive to KIDS CASTLE.
5 Medication or Arbitration. I agree that if any dispute shall arise from this Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement or from my or, if applicable, my child’s or ward’s use of the facilities and equipment of KK or participation in the activities and related presence on the premises of KIDS CASTLE by me and, if applicable, my child and ward, I shall first engage in good faith efforts to mediate the dispute. Any agreement reached will be formalized by a written agreement at that time. Should the issue not be resolved by mediation, I agree that all claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement or the use of the facilities and equipment of KK or participation in the activities and related presence on the premises of KIDS CASTLE by me or, if applicable, my child or ward are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of California. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the JAMS. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact. Any such arbitration shall be conducted by one arbitrator who shall be a retired judge of any California Court or Federal Court located in the State of California. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in any California State Court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator’s award shall be in writing and provide a written statement of the essential findings and conclusions. The arbitrator shall not have the power to commit any error of law or legal reasoning, and the award may be vacated or corrected on appeal to a court of competent jurisdiction for any such error. This arbitration provision is subject to the California Arbitration Act, and may be enforced in any California State Court of competent jurisdiction located in the State of California.
6. Severability. I further expressly agree that this Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of California and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full force and effect.
7. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be interpreted and construed under and governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to that State’s choice of law rules.
8. Acknowledgement of Understanding. I have read this Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement and fully understand its terms. I understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including, without limitation, my rights, (if applicable) the rights of my child or ward, and the rights of the RELEASING PARTIES to sue for damages in the event of death, injury or loss. I acknowledge that I am signing this Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement freely and voluntarily, and intend by my signature below, that this Agreement be a complete and unconditional release of the RELEASED PARTIES from all liability, including, without limitation, that due to inherent risks of the activities described herein and the ordinary negligence of the RELEASED PARTIES, to the greatest extent allowed by the laws of the State of California.
9 Misrepresentation and Fraudulent Execution of This Agreement. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ALL LIABILITY AND CLAIMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, ARISING FROM ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OR FRAUDULENT EXECUTION OF THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
10 Application of this Agreement. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT WILL APPLY FOR EACH AND EVERY TIME I OR MY CHILD OR WARD ATTENDS KE’S FACILITIES, USES ANY OF ITS EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES OR PARTICIPATES IN ANY OF ITS ACTIVITIES.
11. COVID 19. As part of our reopening KIDS CASTLE post the novel Coronavirus / Covid19 pandemic, Kids Empire is increasing it’s safety and sanitation standards.
The facility and the employees will have new guidelines.
We require our guests to acknowledge and abide by the state, local and federal heath agency guidelines in assisting us with these new guidelines as well.
Please read the below listed guidelines, your signature is an acknowledgement and agreement of all guidelines listed below:
Masks are mandatory. Me and all the minors accompanying me and under my waiver will wear a mask.
Neither I (myself) nor any of the minors I am accompanying show any signs of illness, high body temperatures or excessive coughing.
Neither I (myself) nor any of the minors I am accompanying are immunodeficient or have any underlying health issues that would put them at a higher risk due to Covid19-19
Neither I (myself) nor any of the minors whom I am accompanying have been confirmed to be carriers or resulted in a positive test result.
I will do my best to keep myself and the minors I am accompanying at least 6 feet apart (Social distance) from others that are not from the same household.
I will follow all signs, warnings, markings and announcements made in the park and will do my best to ensure the minors I am accompanying to do so are as well.
I will not hold Kids empire and its employees, vendors and affiliates including any parent companies responsible for any sickness or illnesses that is believed to be contracted on the premises of KIDS CASTLE.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
According to the CDC (Center of Disease Control and Prevention) senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Visiting KIDS CASTLE, I voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.
12 References to “My Child and Ward”. All references in this Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement to “my child or ward” shall to refer to each and every child or ward listed below.
[THE REMAINDER OF THIS PAGE IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]
13 Complete Agreement. This Assumption of Risk, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement is the entire agreement and understanding of the RELEASING PARTIES and the RELEASED PARTIES with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the subject matter hereof which are merged herein.
I AM AWARE THAT I AM RELEASING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS THAT I AND/OR MY CHILD (CHILDREN) OR WARD(S), MAY OTHERWISE HAVE.